It has literally been two years and seven days since I last updated ahahaha. Oops. HI GUYS WHO ARE STILL AROUND!!Quick run down of life in past two years for those who careeee:
1. Graduated from my bachelors. Bummed around for a year, started a Masters. Currently at the end of my first semester oh my god.
2. I am becoming responsible?????????
3. Did a really traumatising panel on Cosplay last year for Manifest. Thank god I had Siberias
to co-run it for me. Thank you so much jfc, sorry for being fail.
4. Started losing interest in the anime/manga side of fandom and rolling into comics/tv/movies. Marvel MCU was a great help in that ahaaa.
5. My current biggest loves are Star Trek and Marvel and a few varied TV shows *A*
6. Haven't had much time for any solid cosplays since end of 2011? Did Dynasty Warriors again for 2012 Manifest, but I'm pretty sure that was a flop. So.
7. Still at my old job, although I have recently picked up a new one as well *A* Let's see how I goooo~Things that will be happening:
1. Photoshoots galore. I think there's at least one Sherlock one and one Doctor Who one planned for sometime this year. I'm also trying to edge my way into video-ing for a TV series cosplay shoot, but we will see
There is also apparently a Marvel Royal Family/Genosha thing that I am doing???? But again, will need to confirmmmm =3b
2. I am going to be trading on behalf of the amazing and talented Emorenji
for Oz Comic Con's Melbourne round. Will be sharing a table with the awesome tehsasu
, so please drop by and come say hi if you're around
3. Star Trek cosplayyyyyyy *A* Maybe. This probably the highlight of my year. Which should tell you how sad my life has gotten.
I GUESS THAT IS IT FOR THE MOMENT??? I am kind of boring. And pretending I don't need to sleep ahahfoasjf.
PS. Your best bet, these days, is to find me on tumblr
ahroajf. Since that is where I ALWAYS am. No joke. Feel free to drop me a message there or whatever as well *A*b